Terms and Conditions
Payment must be made with order, except when credit facilities have been approved. Our credit account terms are strictly 30 days.
We may ask for payment prior to delivery on bespoke or non-stock items or where large quantities are ordered, also there is a non return policy.
While all prices on this website are believed to be accurate at the time of publication, we reserve the right to charge according to the price applicable at the time of despatch.
We may at times supply equipment or products with variations from the detail herein due to circumstances beyond our control or other reasons.
Title of goods shall not pass to the purchaser until full payment has been made to ourselves.
Responsibility for goods shall pass to the purchaser from the time of despatch.
We cannot take responsibility for the loss of or damage to goods belonging to customers, nor accept claims for consequential damages relating to goods we sell or handle.
Any claims for damage or short supplied goods must be made in writing within 7 days of the goods being received. Any goods returned after 7 days will be subject to a handling charge. Goods cannot be returned if a request is received after 28 days from delivery.
It is recommended that purchasers independently determine the suitability of our products for their purposes. No salesperson, company representative or agent is authorised to give any guarantee or recommendation contrary to the foregoing. The information supplied is accurate to the best of our knowledge and is based on production data.
All sales are subject to our terms and conditions. If you wish you can request full copy.
VAT will be added to all prices in this catalogue
Procedure for returning goods
- In the event of goods being returned, you will be issued with a returns form to send back with the goods. Unfortunately goods cannot be accepted without this form.
- Goods returned after 7 days will be subject to a handling charge, and goods cannot be returned if a request is received after 28 days from delivery.
- If the goods are being collected, they will be collected 2-3 working days from the return request. If the goods are not available for collection when the carrier arrives, it then becomes your responsibility to return the goods to us undamaged.
- All goods should be returned in a reasonable condition, in their original packaging and in a STRONG corrugated cardboard carton for protection during transit.
- If a credit is required, this will be issued when the goods have been received into our warehouse.
Please attach the returns form securely to the parcel.
Whilst care has been taken in preparing the information on this website, it is given in good faith and no responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage caused.