In the course of our dealings with you, we will collect and process data, which contains personal information about you, in order to provide you with the goods and services you request and to support our ongoing relationship with you.
In this policy, references to we, us or our will be regarded as synonymous with the owners of this website Harrison Products CO Limited. References to you mean the person whose personal information (as defined by the ICO) we collect and process.
• Harrison Products Co Ltd, a limited company registered in England (company number: 05918354, whose registered office is Gateway House, Draycott Business Park, Draycott, Gloucestershire, England, GL56 9JY
The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations and requirements of the users, the website, and website owners. Furthermore, the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use your personal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR) and other applicable laws and regulations that relate to data protection and policy, such as Privacy and Electronics Communications Regulations (PECR).
What information do we collect?
• Telephone number
• Product selection history
• Purchases and purchasing habits
The personal information we collect via this website may include:
• Any personal detail you submit through digital forms, such as name and email address. We only collect information that we require for the completion of orders and setting up your account. We never store payment details on our website.
• Information which allows us to recognise who you are and how you use this website. This data is collected by cookies from your navigation through the site and is used in order to help personalise your experience (suggested products etc.) and save you the time and effort of re-entering information on each return to the site.
• Your IP address (your computer’s unique ID number). This is automatically logged by our web server and is used to alert us to your interest in our website and your location (town/city), for use on our site analytics.
We never store payment details on this website. All payments are processed and verified by SagePay® - view their policy here.
What we do with your information?
Any and all data collected by us will be used in accordance to GDPR laws and any other applicable privacy laws. We will hold this data for up to 10 years from the last point of contact, unless otherwise asked to do so. The information collected will be used
1. To process orders
2. To process applications for credit agreements
3. To maintain records
4. To provide pre and after sales service
5. To comply with legal requirements
6. To contact you with legitimate interest, as defined by the ICO.
With whom do we share your personal information with?
We may pass your information on to another organisation for the purpose of supplying/delivering products or services which have been ordered/requested.
We may pass information to any outsource that we use solely for internal purposes, these include IT Support or any other organisation that provides a legitimate service to us. Only organisations that support and assist Harrison Products with our day to day activities will have monitored access to any data stores.
We never sell your information to third-parties.
You are within your rights to request to view any personal information we hold on you. In order to do so, please complete the Subject Access Request form located within the “My Account” section of our website.
Once your request is received we will confirm your identity and will get back to you with the information requested within 30 days.
You have the right to unsubscribe to any and all marketing material (in the form of email communications and direct mail campaigns) by choosing the opt-out selection within the footer of all our electronic marketing communications. Alternatively, you can contact our customer service team by phone and request to be removed.
How to contact us
Customer Service +44(0)1451 830 083
Harrison Products email@example.com
Draycott Business Park
This policy was last updated on 20th April 2018.